1. The Application Fee is non-refundable and payable at the time the application is submitted. Applications will not be considered complete for review until the application fee has been made.
2. The Registration Fee is a non-refundable, one time only payment. The registration fee must be paid within three (3) weeks of receiving the official acceptance offer from St. Michael’s.
3. Tuition Fees are paid in two installments; July and January. For children who enter during the school year, tuition fees will be charged from the month of entry. All other fees must be paid in full.
4. Tuition fees cover all educational materials used by the children as part of the main curriculum and includes exercise books, stationery and equipment, swimming lessons, one class excursion per year and one copy of the school yearbook per family.
5. A penalty of ¥30,000 will be strictly applied for payments received fifteen (15) days after the due date.
6. Students whose tuition is outstanding sixty (60) days after the due date may be suspended from classes. The school reserves the right to withhold any reports, transcripts, or transfer certificate if there are unpaid balances.
7. If the school suspends a student due to non-payment of school fees, an additional payment of ¥50,000 will be conditional to a student’s reinstatement plus the full remaining year’s fees payable in advance.
8. A late withdrawal fee of ¥30,000 will be applied to families who, after making the July payment, withdraw before the start of the new academic year.
9. We offer a 15% sibling discount on tuition fees. See further details below.
10. The annual Maintenance Fee is charged to all students, returning and new, regardless of when the student begins each year. It is not refundable and we do not offer pro-rata for partial attendance. It is paid in full in July or at the time of enrolment.